When buying a home in the United States you may be asked to provide the following documentation to establish sufficient income for a mortgage (documentation will vary depending upon whether you are a domestic buyer or a foreign national buyer):
Foreign buyers often pay cash as it is a much easier and quicker process for them rather than securing a mortgage. However, when trying to secure a mortgage a foreign buyer should expect to make a 30% downpayment.
As your Real Estate Agent,
we will help the Buyer every step of the way throughout the entire home buying process which adds toward
the Buyer's complete "Piece of Mind".
Different lifestyles demand different styles of homes and as your real estate agent it is our job to guide you through-out the entire home buying process from pre-qualifying and home selection, all the way through to the contract negotiations and closing. The "Brokerage Fee Is Paid By The Seller", so the services of your real estate agent are FREE OF CHARGE to you as the Buyer.
The purchase of your home is one of the biggest investments you will ever make, so our real estate agents will carefully assist you throughout every step of the way with the following:
Homeowners insurance is required by all mortgage lenders to protect the home from any potential damage. Insurance costs will vary depending upon the size of the home and location.
International buyers must consider property taxes when buying a home in the United States. The taxes vary by state and county depending on the area and value of the property.
How To Buy A Central Florida, Manatee or Sarasota County Home
Real Estate Places
can help Buyers
Website Designed by Tami Beckel of Seashells By The Seashore, LLC for Real Estate Places 2012
We can help Buyers find a home in the Four Corners, Bradenton or Sarasota area!
Text or Phone Real Estate Places: 941-840-2444
- Home and property selection
- Various inspections performed
- Obtain Homeowners Insurance
- Two forms of identification
- Application fee (cost of appraisal and credit report)
- Legible sales contract signed by Buyers and Sellers
- Social security number of all domestic applicants
- Complete address for the past 2 years (including name and
address of landlords for past 24 months)
- Name, address, and all income earned from all employers for
past 24 months
- Copies of previous two years W-2 forms
- Copy of most recent year-to-date pay stub
- Loan documentation showing name, address, account number,
monthly payment and current balance for: installment loans, revolving charge accounts, student loans, mortgage loans, and auto loans
- Three months bank statements showing name, address,
account number, and balance of all deposit accounts, including checking accounts, savings accounts, stocks, bonds, etc.
- If you choose to include income from Child Support/Alimony
bring copies of court records of canceled checks showing receipt of payment
- Reference letters from the foreign buyers bank
- B-1 or B-2 visitor's visa (depending on nationality)
Real Estate Places
5629 Windy Way
Bradenton, FL 34203